NURSERY COORDINATOR POSITION
We still need a nursery coordinator to make the nursery volunteer schedule and be the point person if someone becomes unavailable to help. The job takes about 1-2 hours per week. Check out the job description. Contact Tiffany Johnson if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a person to coordinate and manage the nursery for children in our church ages 0 – 3.
- Manage the nursery volunteer worker schedule (see attached)
- If needed, recruit volunteers and substitutes
- Respond to workers’ requests for swapping shifts
- Contact substitute workers when necessary
- Email volunteers with schedule updates and news
- Manage the physical nursery space
- Keep toys and equipment clean and updated
- Ensure there are enough diapers, wipes, snacks and cleaning supplies in the cabinets
- Organize and update information on children who attend regularly and visitors
Follow up with visitors
- Child-Safety Training course (sponsored by WHCC)
- A love of children
- Excitement for sharing Jesus with our littlest children
- Go-getter attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lovingly care and attend to the children, volunteers and physical space.
- A strong commitment to follow Jesus Christ in faith, life, and character